So, first (in order of size, from largest to smallest) I present Libby, The sweetest mare that ever was. She's an 8 yr old Percheron. We try not to do anything too serious or strenous, some casual low level dressage stuff, some trail riding, and a whole lotta grooming :)
Next are the T-Dogs, Tela and Tehya. Tela Stick Dog actually started out with Kyle, the Best Boy in the World. She's a GSD mix who came from a big Chicago shelter. Tehya the Diva Dog is a Boxer mix who was pretty much kicked out of her home in hopes that she'd wander off and find another one.
Then there are the kitties, Shadow and Mac. Shadow is a Black Smoke DSH who adopted us after roaming the neighborhood for a few weeks. Mac found me in a motel parking lot where I was staying during a horse show. They have some issues, but I love them :)
Last, but not least, is Gimli Son of Gloin, my crown tail Betta. Unfortunately he is a little camera shy. He looks a lot like this guy though...


Whoa! You wrote...a blog! Now you've raised the bar. You'll have to keep it up! :)
ReplyDeleteI know! But look...3 posts already!! I like this blog site cause I can decorate my page and post pics, so I might actually keep it up :)
ReplyDelete