Wednesday, May 13, 2009

It's May

Which means it's little yellow flower time at the barn, and the time of year when Libby's winter coat is shed out and she is as black as she is gonna ever be for about 2 weeks before the sun starts bleaching her out. Long story short...it's time for pic spam!
























































Hmm...I had many more than this but blogger keeps making the horizontal ones vertical?? How about a video? After the photo shoot I hopped on and did some arena work. She wasn't the most focused (she's in heat and she and her boyfriend kept screaming at each other). But I did get some moments of good forward. Unfortunately didn't get them on video, Kyle recorded my warm-up and then the camera died :( But I did convince him to hop up on her too! And I know I've said it before, but I'm gonna say it again. I love my horse. Notice how she doesn't even acknowledge the horse galloping like a maniac right beside the arena?




No comments:

Post a Comment